Recent content by RebelMomma

  1. R

    TKR Does the pain ever go away?

    Thank you for all the help.
  2. R

    TKR Does the pain ever go away?

    Hi, thanks for the info, I have to be honest I've been lurking awhile and have been reading those articles. Lots of great information there! I'd love to have a signature created for me. My date of operation was June 2nd, 2020. It is my left knee. Thank you
  3. R

    TKR Does the pain ever go away?

    Thank you for your responses. I will check about the inserts and I'm glad to get a response from someone who has been recovering for a longer time. It really helped knowing that better days maybe ahead. :)
  4. R

    TKR Does the pain ever go away?

    Hi, I had my knee surgery done in June of 2020. From that time until the present I have never gone a day without pain. My new knee is some foreign object in my leg that causes me to limp (I think the new knee leg is now shorter than my other leg.), feel like I'm going to fall (it sometimes feels...
Back
Top Bottom