Recent content by ready2roll

  1. R

    TKR June TKR newbie

    I had my tkr 8 weeks ago. I also have some hip pain, and I believe it is my IT Band or Iliotibial band. I have had IT band tightness off and on throughout my life. My pain starts high behind my hip, to my hip, then down the outside of my thigh. The pain is the worse at my hip though and has...
  2. R

    TKR Still having trouble sleeping

    My TKR (right) was June 18th. My quad is apparently still very angry, it wakes me up by contracting in the middle of the night. It doesn't just simply spasm, it contracts and stays contracted for several minutes. New this morning IT band pain woke me up. At night the anticipated lack of...
  3. R

    TKR Still having trouble sleeping

    I had right knee replaced on 6/18, so happy to have found this site.
Back
Top Bottom