Recent content by Ranne2898

  1. R

    THR Hip replacement recovery

    I will do that. Thank you, so much.
  2. R

    THR Hip replacement recovery

    My surgery was July 2nd. On my left hip. Surgeon took x-rays on 17th, said it was perfect. I have a Jeep and a little high to get into. I forgot and pushed off on my left side to ease into the seat. The pain is in the top and side of left leg. Doesn't seem to be the joint at all. I think I...
  3. R

    THR Hip replacement recovery

    I had hip replacement surgery 4 weeks ago. Suffered terribly for the first 11 days but then felt less pain and I could walk and get around much better. But a week ago I had follow up with my doctor. I also had to stop at pharmacy, run a couple errands. I could tell getting in and out of my...
Back
Top Bottom