Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Racey
Diagnosed with Bilateral Knee Osteoarthritis 10 years ago have done 5 years of bilateral visco (supartz) with shorter and shorter time of relief. Several months ago I sprained my ankle and struggled to ambulate without difficulty and pain while being forced to favor one lower extremity when both my knees are equally as compromised with osteoarthritis. My limitations became very clear when I was reduced to using just one and it motivated to stop stalling and just move forward with scheduling my Bilateral Knee Replacments! I will be doing my surgery next week and am nervous but mostly about the short term recovery and return of independence. I am looking forward to the days ahead when I can start to work and play without pain and fear of falling~
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.