Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
rabster
Hi Great forum, just had TKR right 7 days in think all is going to [plan} I had the conformis custom has anyone had any experience with this type ? have ice machine (a must in my opinion) use it a lot.
I also have had both hips replaced/resufaced one 19 yrs and one 10 and still going strong. Will keep you posted re my progress, my only problem is very sore quad rom tourniquet I think anyone had this ?
Birthday
Dec 5, 1962
(Age: 63)
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
State/Province/County
morayshire
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.