Recent content by Puppymom

  1. Puppymom

    TKR Plantar Fasciitis after TKR?

    My goodness - we're neighbors ! i wonder if we've ever met. Delaware is so small I wouldn't be surprised. We live in Washington Park. We've been here for 26 years. Dr. Rubano did my surgery on 5/8. I'm very pleased so far. The last few days have been great - even the foot feels better, so...
  2. Puppymom

    TKR Plantar Fasciitis after TKR?

    Hi Anne, I'm in New Castle. Small world isn't it? Love your Yorkie picture!
  3. Puppymom

    TKR Plantar Fasciitis after TKR?

    Thanks Jaimie. I will take your advice and those of others and cut back on my activities, medicate, ice, rest and elevate. I guess I thought if I just acted like the knee was recovered I could fool it into thinking it was. Hah! now I know who's boss. Will also call my doc about the foot.
  4. Puppymom

    TKR Plantar Fasciitis after TKR?

    Hi kneeper. Thanks for the reply. My PT thinks it's from the sciatica and I guess it could be, but I don't have any other symptoms in my legs or butt. I pop an ice bag on the foot whenever I do the leg icing and it does help. I plan to call my primary care doctor about it.
  5. Puppymom

    TKR Plantar Fasciitis after TKR?

    Thank you for your reply. I'll try to answer your questions. I am taking 2 Vicodin 500 three times a day - in the morning, before PT,and before bedtime. I ice my knee twice a day - after PT, and in the evening watching TV. Probably about 30 -45 minutes each time. I elevate during icing and...
  6. Puppymom

    TKR Plantar Fasciitis after TKR?

    Greetings! I have been lurking for about 5 weeks and have found your stories and advice invaluable. At 6 weeks out I feel like I have hit the wall - or more like the wall hit me. I to have the tight rubber band feeling and still need to use the cane when I walk or I can't seem to control my...
Back
Top Bottom