Recent content by Punkie

  1. Punkie

    Does anybody else get calf and thigh cramping?

    My surgery is on the 30th. Until about six weeks ago -- I was walking in a pool several times per week for exercise and to strengthen my legs. I had been doing it for about 3 months and was feeling great. Out of nowhere - I started to go downhill quickly. I can barely walk at times and...
  2. Punkie

    Knee replacement set for April 30, 2019

    Good day. when I was here in 2009/2010 - it was under sirbumpus@aol.com. I am not sure of any other information beyond that. I believe my right hip was first and that was done in December of 2009. The other hip was done in August of 2010. Punkie
  3. Punkie

    Lap dog owners - how do you manage post-op?

    As my avatar shows -- i have a healthy English bull dog who weighs about 65 pounds. I am having surgery the end of this month. He is always touching us when he is on the bed or couch with us. So I appreciate this thread. We are planning to put up a doggie gate when I first get home. We will...
  4. Punkie

    Knee replacement set for April 30, 2019

    I am back. I was a member in 2009 and 2010 when I had both hips replaced. Now -- both knees have to be done. My left total knee replacement is set for April 30, 2019. Same surgeon who did both of my hips. He is great. Since my hips were done, I have retired and soI have more time on my...
Back
Top Bottom