Recent content by psuodu

  1. P

    August BTKRs

    On the home stretch to getting two new knees.
  2. P

    Going for the gold

    Thanks! Definitely encouraged for a speedy recovery and getting back to work in a reasonable amount of time!
  3. P

    Going for the gold

    Thanks! Not what I was told by someone who had BTKR. Very encouraging!!
  4. P

    Going for the gold

    Thank you for the information. It is much appreciated!
  5. P

    Going for the gold

    @Roy Gardiner @SusieShoes Thank you for the encouragement. I will definitely read your recovery threads. Any thoughts on a power lift sleeper recliner verses a hospital bed for our first floor until I am able to do stairs? Thanks
  6. P

    Going for the gold

    @Jaycey Thank you very much.
  7. P

    Can’t update profile with surgery date

    I tried to update my profile and kept getting a no access to location field. Thanks
  8. P

    2018 August Hot Shots - Are you having knee surgery in August?

    I am having difficulty posting here. I posted my initial message and it posted under the general category, instead of the knee pre op area. Thanks
  9. P

    Going for the gold

    After suffering with knee pain for a year, I am scheduled to have bilateral TKRs on 8/31.
Back
Top Bottom