Recent content by Prissie1

  1. P

    TKR Recovery November 5th TKR

    Thank you. I saw surgeon this week who stated the one year timeframe. He was delighted with my progress. I was limping some tonight with more negative comments. The reassuraces that I am on track are helpful.
  2. P

    TKR Recovery November 5th TKR

    I had a longer surgery than usual due to knee cap problems. I run into folks at social gatherings who comment about how I should be further along in recovery. I limp when the weathet is cold. Massage and heat are helping stiffness. Purchased a massage chair as husband and I suffer from...
  3. P

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2019 Knee Recovery Club

    Thanks. Being a Kneesie is a great monaker. My right knee replacement was 5 years ago with the left TNR in November. The recovery 5 years ago seemed easy. This one has more pain and the right leg feels strained, too. May be alignment issues. Last follow up visit with surgeon is tomorrow. This...
  4. P

    TKR Recovery November 5th TKR

    Thanks. Being a Kneesie is a great monaker. My right knee replacement was 5 years ago with the left TKR in November. The recovery 5 years ago seemed easy. This one has more pain and the right leg feels strained, too. May be alignment issues. Last follow up visit with surgeon is tomorrow. This...
  5. P

    TKR Recovery November 5th TKR

    Would like to be a member of November Nimbles thread. I had TKR on Nov. 5, 2019.
  6. P

    TKR Recovery November 5th TKR

    Glad to be a member as I still have leg and knee pain. Encouraged by reading recovery stories of others.
Back
Top Bottom