Recent content by PoppyK

  1. P

    TKR nausea won't go away

    So, I think that I, along with a substitute doctor at my primary care office have figured out what was wrong with me. I won't go into all the symptoms I was experiencing, but it was bad. Not just nausea! I have Serotonin Syndrome. So, no more meds for me, only tylenol. Unfortunately, the...
  2. P

    TKR nausea won't go away

    I take Zofran daily and was wearing the scopolamine patch for weeks. I had to take it off cause the doc thought it was interacting with tramadol. I was having some weird nerve problems. Going to see my primary care doc tomorrow.
  3. P

    TKR nausea won't go away

    thanks, My right knee was November 15, left knee was December 20. The main food group I can eat it fruit. Lots of vitamins, not much protein. The nausea gets worst when I stand up. I may call my previous GI and ask for advice. He was a great doc.
  4. P

    TKR nausea won't go away

    I am 9 weeks out from a TKR on my right knee and 4 weeks out from a TKR on my left knee. I have cut back on pain meds because of nausea. I might take tramadol once during the day and again before bed so I can get some sleep. I have had nausea since day 1 of recovery. I have lost 14 pounds...
Back
Top Bottom