Recent content by PomMom2013

  1. P

    3rd Replacement Loose

    Thank you. I take it same goes if its the 2nd full on the same knee. Do you think that when patients have this and they know that there is simething additonal they do so it is more likely to work?
  2. P

    3rd Replacement Loose

    Happy Friday! Today I saw an RA doctor for the first time. Based on family history and exam, she feels that the tests will come back positive for Psoriatic arthritis and RA. She feels that this is most likely the reason that the 3 replacements have failed. I think this will be good news in that...
  3. P

    3rd Replacement Loose

    thank you! i will begin my research! my partial was done by one md... the first and second revisions were done by his counterpart who said he was a revision specialist. i really appreciate the advice! one more question...the bone scan said: Indications: prosthesis loosening, tibial fracture...
  4. P

    3rd Replacement Loose

    Thank you! How do I contact them?
  5. P

    3rd Replacement Loose

    Please let me know if this isn't the correct place to post my question. I had a partial replacement, within a year or two that became loose and they did a full replacement. About 2-3 years after that one I had a revision of the bottom half and a rod put down the leg to keep it sturdy. That...
Back
Top Bottom