Recent content by Polobear

  1. Polobear

    TKR Polobear's Recovery Thread

    Things are so much better after taking your advice! I'm back to sleeping at night after going back to the Percocet, and the swelling is improving thanks to Tylenol during the day. I even took a 1/2 mile walk yesterday, my knee felt that good. Thank you!
  2. Polobear

    TKR Polobear's Recovery Thread

    Ok, will do. Thanks.
  3. Polobear

    TKR Polobear's Recovery Thread

    So I should take the Tylenol ES during the day even though I don't have much pain? It's just the swelling and tightness I'm dealing with. I'm icing as I write this. I will definitely continuing the Percocet at night. Thank you! It's nice knowing that I'm not alone in my recovery.
  4. Polobear

    TKR Polobear's Recovery Thread

    Thank you all for your advice, I'm totally rethinking my recovery now. Last night I didn't take the Percocet. I thought that 2 Tylenol pm would do it, but I was wrong. I tossed and turned all night. So today is another day and I plan on continuing to take ΒΌ of a pill before bed. I'm also...
  5. Polobear

    TKR Polobear's Recovery Thread

    I'm so happy I found this site. It has been invaluable to me in my recovery after TKR. The main thing I've come to realize is that I'm expecting too much from my new knee. I'm 7 weeks out, still doing PT 2x per week, walking, doing normal housework activities, shopping, etc. My main concern...
  6. Polobear

    Welcome to the September Sapphires' 2017 Recovery Club!

    Please add me to the list. TKR was September 6th.
Back
Top Bottom