Cagney is my Golden Retriever. Bo was our daughters dog she moved out he stayed . They are very good companions . I have red Golden named Bella and a black lab named Jethro never able to get them all in one pic.
Goodness i can try to change avatar . Technology challenged . Today it would be tears , i never cried prior tkr now that is all, i do . I feel very useless no job , gained weight , still in pain , no ortho will see me .
I have been without an ortho since Jan . When second one saw me but did not take me as a patient . I tried going to see second one waited almost two moths only to have them call day of appointment and cancel it . He will not see me " my problem is out of his realm" Had my new PA fax records...
I did not see this before appointment . @Pumpkln
I had bllodwork done several weeks ago forgot to ask today if ir showed anything . I actually forgot to ask everything i needed to. She runs on so fast I do not get a chance to tell her what i want to . This was second time i went there. She...
Going to see a PA today my leg has been swollen ( think it is side effects of Mobic . Bith legs swollen , tkr leg red and still painful . One day i hope to be able to say pain free.
I truly know how you feel . I am so tired of constant pain .
Did he tell you what the surgery would be ?
I have had poor pain management from day two of tkr .
Thank you @Jozilla ,
Your kind words mean a lot to me . I am so tired of this I feel like the Doctors do not want to be bothered with me .
I will continue to look for a joint specialist. Yes, Pittsburgh has a good selection of Doctors and hospitals . I am researching them .
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.