Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Pjmc
I had been in an auto accident as a teen . Never regained normal range of motion . Stiff knee pinned and plated right femur. I am so tired of pain .
On happy note I love dogs , have two children son and a daughter. Two grandchildren I adore. I did not sit and wallow in self pity even though I had pain I lived with it . I had so many fears not wanting surgery. For some odd reason I was reluctant to let go of my original parts. Even though were worn out .
The additional stress is son lives three hours away and daughter lives minutes away . Daughter has disowned me from first day of surgery. My husband had cancer . He is deaf . I did not want surgery felt pushed by son, daughter. Son is in contact and get to talk to his family by phone Hubby is doing better at helping . After four weeks which is tough but I'm glad fo any help I can get . I spend most of my time at home with the 4 large rescued dogs .
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.