I’m sure my friend would be willing to talk to me but I was hoping to get him to request an MRI. I really feel that something is wrong. I have a sharp pain in the back of my knee. In the picture below it hurts at the 2 spot. I don’t think that the problem is going to show up on an X-ray. I’m...
Well, I’m now in week 13 and I’m still having problems with my knee giving way. Therefore I’m still using the walker to enter the school and to exit it because our school has a very long sidewalk leading to the entrance and no handrails or anything to hold on to if my knee gave way. I’m using...
My surgeon is in Texas too, so this paper script thing must just be his own rule. Which is very inconvenient when you live 2 hours away from his office.
Unfortunately, my GP and my friend work in the same hospital. But maybe my friend can order one for me at the hospital in another town. There...
I am 10 weeks post op and I have a very sharp pain at RB1 E. My knee clicks and pops a lot. Also it gives way several times a day. I can’t get my surgeon to see me or take me seriously. So I am going to get a second opinion from another surgeon.
I my GP today and told her what was going on with the sharp pain in the back of the knee and the giving way. I told her he wasn’t even willing to see me until March 15th because he thinks it is all in my head. She was appalled that he didn’t want to check and take an X-ray to make sure...
I’m in the U.S. also, Texas. He didn’t send me back on a restricted return. His note to my HR director said that I was ready to return to regular full-time duties. I called him and askedfor more time and told his nurse that I wasn’t ready. I never get to talk to him, only his nurse. When she...
I did get a prescription for tramadol. But it only works if I follow it with Advil. It doesn’t work as well as the Percocet but at least I’m getting some relief.
My co-workers and my boss are very understanding and trying to do what they can to help. My boss ordered me a Vera desk so I...
My husband did go with me and I asked him when we left whether he thought the doctor was saying it was all in my head or was I just taking things the wrong way. He agreed that the doctor was saying it was all in my head. My husband thought that was rediculous and he thinks it is time for me to...
I was approved for up to 12 weeks off of work. It my doctor signed a form and sent it in to my HR director stating I could return to normal duty at 6 weeks. So I had to go back and now I can’t take any more time off unless the doctor signs more paperwork stating I need more time off. He said he...
I thought 6 weeks was too soon to return to work, especially since I was having difficulties.
We were experiencing snow and ice when I returned to work. And to make matters worse, my car broke down and I had to drive my husband’s monster truck back and forth to work. It is so tall it will not...
I had my right knee replaced on November 28th. Recovery started out pretty good. I gained 90 / 0 ROM by week 2. I got to 110 by week 4. I was not experiencing much pain and was well on the road to recovery. Then I woke up one morning and there was a sharp knife like pain in the back of the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.