Recent content by philjory

  1. P

    TKR I've now got my new knee

    Tomorrow I will do no exercise and give it a break for a day then see how I get on. Because at the moment it’s do I carry on or jump from a 12 storey building (just joking)
  2. P

    TKR I've now got my new knee

    My ROM is now about 80 straightening still about 15 swelling still looks and feels about 45% over my right knee. Pain levels are avg 6 during the day and 8.5 at night. Im doing all exercises that I was told to do although with some difficulty.
  3. P

    TKR I've now got my new knee

    I came out of hospital yesterday the op was on the 12th June (I now Know what real pain is) ROM was 105 and straightening was 15 on day of release, pain killers are Butec 20, paracetamol and codeine. I am 66 years old 5' 6" and weigh 190lbs. If anyone can give me advise on how best to get my...
  4. P

    TKR brought forward

    I was due to have left TKR July 31st but it has now been brought forward to June 12th:yay::yay::yay::yay: Now my right knee is starting to play up :bawl::bawl:
  5. P

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    I was due to have left TKR July 31st but it has now been brought forward to June 12th:yay::yay::yay::yay:
  6. P

    2018 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

    I was due to have left TKR July 31st but it has now been brought forward to June 12th:yay::yay::yay::yay:
  7. P

    Cryocuff

    Advice please, i have purchased a Cryocuff cooler in readiness of my TKR and what I would like to know is should the cuff go all around my knee so that it's cooling the back as well as the front or just the front and both sides.
  8. P

    What do hospitals supply (UK)

    Hi all I'm having a TKR in July at the West Midlands Hospital and i was wondering if they supply any aids to help you when you leave Hospital or would it be a good idea to start looking round and buying aids now. I would also appreciate it if anyone could supply me with a list of aids that i...
  9. P

    2018 July Sparklers - Are you having knee surgery in July?

    July 31st left TKR and looking for advice
  10. P

    Help Needed

    I hope some one can help me with this. I have been suffering with pain in my left knee for some months now and my Doctor referred me to my local hospital where I have up to now had 2 MRI scans and an xray. I have seen 3 surgeons. The first one said that I have a meniscus tear and should have...
Back
Top Bottom