Recent content by Peter99

  1. P

    TKR Excruciating pain

    Thank you all for your replies and encouragement. It looks like I have some reading to do while I’m taking it easy and icing my leg. . The swelling is already starting to go down very slightly since I’ve stopped pushing myself so hard.
  2. P

    TKR Excruciating pain

    Thank you for your reply. I was pushing the exercises through my pain threshold somewhat, as this is what I was told to do by physio. At the moment, I’m just resting it, using ice and elevating it. It’s made me anxious and now when I stand, I think about the tearing/ cramping sensation and the...
  3. P

    TKR Excruciating pain

    Thank you for your reply and the links, ill have a good look at those. It wasn't cramping, it just felt a bit like cramping initially. When I went into see my consultant and had an ultrasound, he said it looked like fluid from a haematoma that had invaded the surrounding tissue that was causing...
  4. P

    TKR Excruciating pain

    Hi All. I had TKR on 16th June (2 weeks ago). Up until a couple of nights ago everything was going fine. Doing all my exercises and going for a daily walk, with lots of elevating and icing. I had just about 90 degrees and an almost straight leg, so I was pleased with my progress. Then three...
Back
Top Bottom