Recent content by PearlandLilP

  1. P

    PKR One Year Out - Pleased With Outcome

    Thank you! Pretty new to navigating threads…it feels a bit different. I searched “partial knee replacements”
  2. P

    PKR One Year Out - Pleased With Outcome

    Did you happen to see Dr. Sukin I’m Bozeman, MT?!? I have had surgeries yet but feeling everything you’re saying. Wanting to get back to skiing but otherwise no significant rest pain. Bone on bone lateral sides
  3. P

    PKR One Year Out - Pleased With Outcome

    Following this! At 41, I’ve been recommended to get bilateral PKR, to get TKR’s (since partials don’t work) or stop skiing because I’m too young Totally torn
  4. P

    PKR One Year Out - Pleased With Outcome

    Hi-came here to find others as I am scheduled for partial replacements, both knees. I’m 41:(. how are you feeling at this point? Happy you went partial?
Back
Top Bottom