Recent content by pbfeet

  1. pbfeet

    TKR TKR completed this morning!

    Thank you! I’m naturally a worrier, and this is no exception. Thanks again!
  2. pbfeet

    TKR TKR completed this morning!

    Hello all! I’m 13 weeks into recovery as of yesterday. All in all, I’m feeling pretty great. The knee still gets stiff especially if I sit too long at my desk without moving it. I can live with that. Has anyone had hip pain and clicking after having a TKR? The pain feels like it could be...
  3. pbfeet

    TKR How old were you when you got your tkr?

    Hi there! I’m sorry that you’re having enough trouble that this is even on the table. I’m 54 and just had a right TKR in June. Much like others’ stories, I had a torn meniscus that was repaired and was fine for a while before the pain came back a few months later. Another MRI showed that I had a...
  4. pbfeet

    TKR TKR completed this morning!

    Hello all! I am 8 weeks and one day today and feeling pretty great. I’m still pretty far from 100%, but I’ve really turned the corner over the last 1 weeks. I was away on vacation and found that increased walking and carefully navigating stairs actually helped me. I kept up with my ROM exercises...
  5. pbfeet

    TKR TKR completed this morning!

    Thank you very much! I’ve been down in the dumps as they say, but I’m feeling much better today!
  6. pbfeet

    TKR TKR completed this morning!

    Hello all! Well, I’m still working on things. Surprise, surprise, right? My baby knee is definitely a work in progress. All in all I’m feeling pretty decent about things. I can get from 115 to -2 ROM and can even get to 0 if I provide some gentle persuasion. I’m still chasing a good night’s...
  7. pbfeet

    TKR TKR completed this morning!

    Hello all! I thought I’d check in again. I’m one day shy of being three weeks post-op. Time sure flies when you’re…well maybe that’s really not the phrase I’m looking for. Things continue to go pretty well. ROM is increasing slowly, but steadily. My two big wins at PT earlier this week were...
  8. pbfeet

    TKR Having first of two TKRs on 07/05/23

    Best of luck for a perfect procedure and a full and speedy recovery!
  9. pbfeet

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    Hang in there! It’s a physical and emotional rollercoaster ride for sure. It certainly has been for me anyway. I hope that things get better for you very soon!
  10. pbfeet

    MUA 5 weeks Post op TKR

    So true!
  11. pbfeet

    TKR TKR completed this morning!

    Hi Jaycey! Yes, I take one crutch with me just in case.
  12. pbfeet

    TKR TKR completed this morning!

    First of all…you all are the best! I appreciate all of the reply’s and the encouragement. Today is officially 2 weeks post-op. Feeling generally pretty good. I’m still wiped out, but I’ve been working a good deal on top of stretching and PT etc., so, I’m not surprised. I had both PT and a visit...
  13. pbfeet

    TKR TKR completed this morning!

    Thanks @Jockette! My PT is looking for results, but I never feel bad after seeing them. They are good at level-setting and providing encouragement. Thanks for your note.
  14. pbfeet

    Bilateral TKR Beachjunkie's journey, I made it!

    Wow! So glad to see how you’re doing!
Back
Top Bottom