Recent content by PawelR

  1. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    Little update: Mom was released from the hospital on Wednesday, February 9. She's back to normal, but she's on antidepressants. But she is already feeling well - she is sleeping, eating and drinking, and most importantly, her leg does not hurt anymore and the feeling of a tight band has...
  2. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    I mean her. I write about her all the time. But because I do not know English well, sometimes I do not compose sentences well. At the moment my mother is in a psychiatric hospital because she was in serious condition. She wasn't eating, she wasn't sleeping, she was drinking little and just...
  3. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    Could any of you explain to me again, because I'm still browsing this forum and haven't found a case similar to my mother yet. It's about her knee now. I read stories of people who cannot bend their knees, have swelling and pain. And yet, they try to live a normal life, but most of all they seek...
  4. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    Yes, but this doctor came and only had in mind: coronavirus, coronavirus, coronavirus. My mother's leg hurts, and she: coronavirus, coronavirus and coronavirus. Nothing is writing anymore, because there is nothing to talk about.
  5. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    Darn this stuff, but thank you all for your support and advice.
  6. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    But my mother will not go to the hospital because there are no places and she is not life-threatening. We are left to ourselves. I can only seek help from private doctors. As I wrote, she probably has severe depression, mainly caused by this pain that has been going on continuously day and night...
  7. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    Her doctor sent her to the hospital, but it is not so easy to get to the hospital here. Generally, they treat a person as an object. Like a used item. Our hospitals are called- the dying houses. Plus, this doctor is crazy about covid, and when she came to our house to examine mom, she had two...
  8. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    The ambulance did not arrive until today, but the paramedics said that there was no chance that my mother would be admitted to the ward because there were a lot of people there. We live in Poland, and here health care is simply a tragedy. My mother probably has severe depression because she...
  9. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    Update. So my mom didn't go to the surgeon today because she didn't have the strength. I called her a doctor who suspects my mother has coronavirus. She doesn't eat, drink or sleep at night. The situation is serious. Tomorrow an ambulance will come for her, have her tested, and they are to do...
  10. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    I would like to ask you something else. What can hurt my mom in this knee, if I hurt that knee all the time? Regardless of whether it is walking, standing or lying. It hurts all the time. Her front kneecap hurts and her leg is heavy. This is how my mother describes it to me. Has anyone...
  11. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    The problem is that she is in such a mental state that she doesn't want to hear about it in order to go to any doctor. Within 3 months she was hospitalized 3 times and no one helped her. They just did some basic research and told them to go home. She just doesn't trust doctors anymore. She...
  12. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    The inside of the knee has been replaced. I find it incomprehensible that she told her surgeon that she was in pain and he had an x-ray and said that everything was fine and that it shouldn't hurt anymore. And that's all. He did not refer anywhere to another doctor, nor did he say what to do...
  13. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    I would like to add that my mother hurts the side of the knee that was not mentioned. Where she has implant and stitches, it doesn't hurt her. It hurts on the other side. I don't know if it matters.
  14. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    I do not understand. After all, that was what this operation was for. That she could walk and that her leg wouldn't hurt. And now it's 1000x worse than before the operation. Before that, she could lead a fairly normal life. Her leg only hurt while walking and now it hurts all the time. Day and...
  15. P

    PKR Continuous pain 9 months after surgery.

    Yes. She had blood tests, ECG, blood pressure, head CT scans, sugar and everything is fine. She is taking Euthyrox on her thyroid, but she has also tested and the results are good.
Back
Top Bottom