Recent content by patticakes

  1. P

    Anyone had an illiac crest bone harvest?

    Tramadol requires cyp2d6 enzyme for activation. Are you aware of any other pain meds that don't require it?
  2. P

    Anyone had an illiac crest bone harvest?

    Yes, if the inflammation gets bad I feel it in the SI joints, otherwise it's at the high point of the crest. When I had my shoulder joint replaced the surgery seemed to enrage my arthritis. I'm really worried that will happen again. The worst part is that I can't metabolize codeine due to a...
  3. P

    Anyone had an illiac crest bone harvest?

    I've had a couple of bouts of sacroiliitis...seems like it started after that.
  4. P

    Anyone had an illiac crest bone harvest?

    I had a total shoulder replacement (TSA) in Dec 2010 due to severe cartilage loss. My surgeon said it was arthritis, but it only took 3 months from the initial pain to TSA. I suffered a non-trama dislocation last month & the CT showed bone resorption from particle disease. I have inflammatory...
  5. P

    Anyone had an illiac crest bone harvest?

    Hi, I'm a new member. I'm scheduled for an illiac crest bone harvest & glenoid graft next month & wondering how painful the post op is.
Back
Top Bottom