Recent content by patjshaz

  1. P

    How young will surgeons still perform total knee replacement?

    I’m really sorry. I’m 33 and been pretty depressed the last 4 months. I was a near elite runner in high school and haven’t been able to run pain free since I was 22. Everything in my body has fallen apart because of my knee. I feel trapped in my body as well. I don’t have any advice. Sent...
  2. P

    PKR and ACL

    I’m 33 and looking at a Mako PKR. But I also haven’t had an ACL since my injury in 2005. If I’m going to get a PKR I’d like to also get an ACL. Anyone gone through this situation? I’ve read before that you must have an intact ACL. But one of the surgeons called me and said with the PKR, I...
  3. P

    ACL, Meniscus transplant, and OATS

    My age. I don’t want an irreversible surge placing metal in my knee at 33 without utilizing all my options. My goal has always been to run again. Even though that seems to be a pipe dream over the last 10 years, sadly. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. P

    ACL, Meniscus transplant, and OATS

    ACL, Meniscus transplant (with arthritis), and OATS (or other articular cartilage replacement) Does anyone know of a surgeon that will do all 3? I’m 33 and my Right Medial is completely ruined. I’m staring down a PKR. I want to go to Dr. Stone for a Bio Knee but it’s out of network and will...
  5. P

    October Bio PKR

    Thanks. I really hope this works out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. P

    October Bio PKR

    It’s a cadaver rebuild, ACI ish paste graft, meniscus transplant, ACL. Through the Stone Clinic. I’ve been looking into it since 2011. It’s kinda my last ditch before traditional PKR. I’m only 33 and been dealing with arthritis and a bad knee since 2005-2009. I’m worried I will be told I can’t...
  7. P

    October Bio PKR

    Oops. Right knee. 17 October Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. P

    October Bio PKR

    add me please
Back
Top Bottom