Recent content by Paratrooper

  1. Paratrooper

    TKR Scar Tissue 1 year out...Stiff Knee

    @FCBayern I tried that and it does not give me that option see attached.
  2. Paratrooper

    TKR Scar Tissue 1 year out...Stiff Knee

    Hi @PegGar16 I don't see an option to PM you?
  3. Paratrooper

    TKR Scar Tissue 1 year out...Stiff Knee

    Hello - well it’s been a full year since my TKR and though today I can ride a bike (needed to adjust the seat height) and walk ok my knee flexion is stuck between 90 - 95 max. When I do bend it the front and sides of my knee feel like they hit a wall and cause a bit of pain if I try to push past...
  4. Paratrooper

    TKR Scar Tissue 1 year out...Stiff Knee

    Hello @Rockgirl4 and @Celle thank you so much for the responses and guidance here. This absolutely puts my mind at ease and I'm now inspired in moving forward. I will be reading through all the links provided and definitely back off on my exercises. I don't think swimming hurts so will...
  5. Paratrooper

    TKR Scar Tissue 1 year out...Stiff Knee

    Hello: I'm a 52 year old male and had TKR on my right knee Jan 8, 2020. Its now going on 5-6 months and I have a stiff knee stuck at 100 degree flexion at best. I have tried every exercise and PT to no avail. I even bought the tools to use for the Graston Technique and it does not help. That...
Back
Top Bottom