Recent content by pag78

  1. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    Thank you Layla for your support.
  2. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    Thank you Josephine. I do have an appt. for a second opinion June 21st so I am hopeful I get answers and a plan.
  3. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    beccaz I know exactly how you feel. I can only walk with a cane and even then I have severe pain. I also love to walk and I used to go to the gym 3 times a week. Now I can barely walk around the house. Going to the store and walking with a cart is torture. My OS has no answers. This...
  4. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    Thank you everyone for all of your support. I visited my OS yesterday. He was very empathetic but he does not feel that my stem is loose. He explained the xrays by saying that he reams our the femur to make room for the stem and that is why one side is thinner than the other. Although, he...
  5. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    pag78new member Thread Starter I had a CT scan on 5/14/2018 and I've attached the report from that. Did the radiologist read it incorrectly? I also have the disc but it is over 500 megabytes
  6. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    Thank you I will remove personal info.
  7. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    I had a CT scan on 5/14/2018 and I've attached the report from that. Did the radiologist read it incorrectly? I also have the disc but it is over 500 megabytes.
  8. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    Josephine, So what does that mean? Does that mean revision surgery? Why would I have been fine for the first month and then developed issues? What do I do?
  9. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    OK. Here they are.
  10. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    Okay. Here they are as a JPG. Sorry, file size is an issue. Will try again.
  11. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    Here is my xray from 5/3/18.
  12. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    Yes. I do have any xray. I will get it posted. Yes. Your picture is accurate. Also I may have mentioned. I have no pain sitting, lying down, sleeping. It is just walking and doing steps.
  13. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    Yes. Also I have no outside swelling or redness. My pain is XL2F to YL2F. I only have front pain. The pain feels deep in my thigh.
  14. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    For the first month I had physical therapy no problem. I was walking without a cane. I was going to the gym riding an upright bike with no pain but then I started getting pain the next day. The pain has gotten worse so now I walk with a cane all the time. My physical therapist is afraid to...
  15. P

    THR Thigh Pain

    I had a posterior hip replacement 3/19/18. For the first month my recuperation was fine. Then I started having thigh pain. I have had a CT scan which showed no femur fracture. So far I am not getting any answers for the thigh pain. I can now only walk with a cane and even with a cane I have...
Back
Top Bottom