Recent content by Ooty

  1. Ooty

    TKR 9 weeks post op<

    Hello Josephine Ok here I go 1. In the day I have no pain at all. At night I have stabbing pain in my right knee on the inside and when lifting the leg to turn over. The scale is 5 sometimes 6 out of 10. 2. I don't take any prescribed pain relief. I take 2 paracetamol 500mg per tablet in the...
  2. Ooty

    TKR 9 weeks post op<

    Silly me you are correct I meant I had the first one on the left knee late September 2017 and the right knee replaced on 13th July 2018. Sorry about the mix up. Thanks Ooty
  3. Ooty

    TKR 9 weeks post op<

    Hi Sistersinhim I had the left TKR in September 26th 2018 and the right TKR on 13th June 2018. Thanks for replying.
  4. Ooty

    TKR 9 weeks post op<

    Hi Josephine Thank you for your reply . I am pleased to answer any questions that may shed a light on things. I think maybe I'm being impatient. The first procedure was so brilliant I'm probably spoilt. The right knee is still swollen and hot. It's stiff after a full day, but I do expect that...
  5. Ooty

    TKR 9 weeks post op<

    This is week 9 post op for me. I had my right knee replaced successfully by the same surgeon, who did my left leg 9 months ago. I am really pleased with my recovery, despite it being much more painful than the first procedure. I was walking without aid on the 3rd day and had a 100 degree bend at...
Back
Top Bottom