Recent content by Ontime1223

  1. O

    TKR Pain after 5 months TKR

    Thanks I will try that
  2. O

    TKR Pain after 5 months TKR

    It’s on the outside below the knee. Once I icy it , it feels better but just so frustrating because my knee was good. I ride the bike 6 days a week for 45 minutes and do knee stretch 4 days , strengthening 3 days a week and my knee was great.
  3. O

    TKR Pain after 5 months TKR

    It hurts on the side of the knee. When I got to the walk In clinic it had stop hurting so she just took a X-ray to make sure everything was healing okay. She saw nothing wrong and I get back home and bent my knee to sit and so much pain again. I put icy on it and now it fell better again. I am...
  4. O

    TKR Pain after 5 months TKR

    My knee has been good for 4 1/2 months. I wake up this morning and get out of bed and my knee on the side hurt so bad . Icy and elevated it, later it stop hurting. Start to bend my knee and so much pain that is went to the walk In and got a X-ray. The doctor said everything looks okay, nothing...
Back
Top Bottom