Recent content by Ontgal

  1. Ontgal

    PKR No more Celebrex?^

    1.... pain levels go from a 1 to a 5 2...Right now the only medication I take is 650 mg of Tylenol arthritis when needed ... which hasn’t been often 3...swelling is slight 4...ROM is 122 ,extension is 6/7 5...No icing in over a week 6...I elevate leg a few times during the day but maybe 20...
  2. Ontgal

    PKR No more Celebrex?^

    Ok I was told 100% weight bearing when I left the hospital. I haven’t had to take any medication beside Celebrex for 10 days now..but it’s 2 a.m. here now and I had to get up and take Tylenol was told to take the 650 mg dose . There was a mess up somewhere because I was given Celebrex 200 mg...
  3. Ontgal

    PKR No more Celebrex?^

    This evening has been the worst by far ... I am not sure about the uncemented PKR.. as I’ve not heard about that... I was surprised he said to stop taking celebrex .. as my right knee is bad as well ..He did suggest cortisone shots in the unoperated knee but said then I couldn’t have the PKR on...
  4. Ontgal

    PKR No more Celebrex?^

    I feel like I’m having a huge set back .. will be 3 weeks tomorrow I had my partial on my left knee...Had my staples out one week ago and dr informed me no more Celebrex it hinders healing ...I felt and was told my recovery has been going very well better than expected...Even so much dr said I...
  5. Ontgal

    PKR No more Celebrex?^

    Day 10 ....post op and the nerve pain is real ... I’ve been sleeping well up until last night .... almost out of pregablen saving them for night ...Just curious how long does the nerve pain last ... it’s constant for now and any idea when it goes away ?
  6. Ontgal

    PKR No more Celebrex?^

    I'm not worried now...most of the redness turned to a bruise...the swelling has gone down as well...my leg only looks two times the size of the other one now :)
  7. Ontgal

    PKR No more Celebrex?^

    Yes ok ask away
  8. Ontgal

    PKR No more Celebrex?^

    Hi..I had a left PKR on Tuesday. Was released yesterday. My legs now is painful and swollen and red in spots. I have read about blood clots and the signs of them. Could be I’m a little paranoid. I’m thinking some redness has to be normal ?
  9. Ontgal

    2017 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    My surgery is Nov 7th...feeling anxious
Back
Top Bottom