Recent content by onedown1

  1. O

    TKR TKR June 17, 2020 - need encouragement

    Thanks @PegGar16 for the suggestion. I've done some of that but will make it a point to do more.
  2. O

    TKR 5 months post RTKR - sore inner thigh

    Just wanted to let you know you are not alone! My RTKR was a week before yours and I haven't gotten my extension back either. I have the same worries. Hanging on to the advice I get here.
  3. O

    TKR TKR June 17, 2020 - need encouragement

    I saw my OS this morning. He, of course, was not pleased with my lack of extension. Told me I needed to add weights to extension exercises. Don't worry, not doing that. He said the longer this takes the harder it will be to get it back. I just nodded most of the time and told him I was happy...
  4. O

    TKR TKR June 17, 2020 - need encouragement

    This definitely helps @doodlebug60 Thank you!
  5. O

    TKR TKR June 17, 2020 - need encouragement

    I need to get over the feeling that the "pros" know best. I'm working on that. My surgery was June 17, 2020 - right knee TKR
  6. O

    TKR TKR June 17, 2020 - need encouragement

    Thank you for the words of wisdom. I felt a great sense of relief when I announced I was quitting PT. I am hoping the break does my knee some good. I still ice and elevate and feel like I get plenty of movement just through my ADLs. My main concern is with my lack of extension. How worried...
  7. O

    TKR TKR June 17, 2020 - need encouragement

    I'm late to finding BoneSmart, but glad to be here. I'm 9 weeks post right knee replacement and could use some encouragement. My surgery was outpatient and home health was at my door the next morning pushing on my knee. I started outpatient PT two weeks later and it has been 7 weeks of PT mostly...
Back
Top Bottom