Recent content by oncebuilt

  1. O

    Patellectomy Patellectomy, quad tendon disruption (x2), MRSA

    Thank you very much, Layla! I am hanging in there. Still using the walker, cannot risk a fall. I appreciate you checking on me\!
  2. O

    Patellectomy Patellectomy, quad tendon disruption (x2), MRSA

    @sistersinhim here are my surgeries 1. Triceps tendon tear (100%) rt elbow June 1, 2012 2. L3-L4 herniated disc with right leg radiculopathy- Laminectomy, facetectomy, and foraminotomy (LFD) procedure 3. Quad tendon tear (100%) rt leg July 25,2019-surgical repair 4. Quad tendon partial...
  3. O

    Patellectomy Patellectomy, quad tendon disruption (x2), MRSA

    Thanks for the response and encouragement. I appreciate it. Yes, I am still locked in extension. I am 3 wks post op. Likely 3 more weeks locked out. I see my surgeon on Monday ( 2 days). My leg has basically been in a brace since July, and the calf atrophy due to the neuropathy was already...
  4. O

    Revision TKR Here I go again - round three

    I have had my rigth quad tendon torn 100%, and then re-tore 30% of it this July. AND then I developed MRSA (From the surgery) 8 weeks post op. All tendon repair that had been done, had to be removed due to infection and dehiscence. The patella was also removed due to severe arthritis and...
  5. O

    Patellectomy Patellectomy, quad tendon disruption (x2), MRSA

    I am new to the forum, and I would really appreciate any feedback/information on my situation. Mine is quite unique. I am a 51 year old male, once was as elite level bodybuilder and powerlifter. July of 2019, I tore my quad tendon 100% in a squat machine. Had surgery, and did recover. I was...
Back
Top Bottom