Recent content by Oceangirl

  1. Oceangirl

    Revised PKR to TKR Revision Metal Build Up

    Hello, I too suffer from tibea and shin pain to the point it drives me spare. I also have noticed my shin is a lot "thicker" than the unoperated leg. I find the pain interferes with the physio that I am meant to be doing, so it's not ideal. Just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best for...
  2. Oceangirl

    TKR extension

    Hello, I too suffer from tibea and shin pain to the point it drives me spare. I also have noticed my shin is a lot "thicker" than the unoperated leg. I find the pain interferes with the physio that I am meant to be doing, so it's not ideal. Just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best for...
  3. Oceangirl

    TKR extension

    I'm 8/9 weeks out and am walking ok and have fairly good flexion....my concern apart from weird pain is my lack/inability to get my knee straight and when I do physio to get it straight I get unbearable pain just below my patella. If I don't stretch extension every day my knee just gets harder...
  4. Oceangirl

    TKR extension

    Hey everyone, had my RTKR 9th Sept 2020 and it's great to be able to read others journeys and relate the information to myself. Thanks for such a great website :)
Back
Top Bottom