Recent content by Nutmeg

  1. Nutmeg

    Apprehensive Newbie

    Cynthia, as Gordon Ramsay would say 'Done' your pre op journey read, very insightful thanks and your background similar to mine, to have the op sooner, OR later! You have a brilliant way with words. Off to read Miss Muffetts now. Thanks again. Fee
  2. Nutmeg

    Apprehensive Newbie

    Thanks so much for all the lovely replies. I'm not sure how to answer individually yet, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of the forum. I am looking forward to meeting up again with my Consultant tomorrow, he is an absolute gentleman, and I feel very comfortable with him, and more importantly...
  3. Nutmeg

    2016 May Marvels - Are you having hip surgery in May?

    Tentatively waiting for date in mid May for LHR, very apprehensive! Fee
  4. Nutmeg

    Apprehensive Newbie

    Hi Have really enjoying reading this Forum, what a friendly group! I am due LHR mid May and since getting confirmation from Consultant ironically have been in less pain and now my mind is consumed with doubts, and sleepless nights. Fee
Back
Top Bottom