Recent content by nunudawn

  1. N

    TKR Ripping Sound When I Stand Up

    What a great site this is - everyone is so helpful. Hopefully I can share some of my experiences also to put peoples mind at rest. Have a great day everyone :)
  2. N

    TKR Ripping Sound When I Stand Up

    Thank you so much for all your comments - it is always good to know that you are not the only one experiencing odd things with the new knee. I really cant complain - the knee itself is great - just that horrible ripping sound - so will have to get used to it for a bit. I am going to...
  3. N

    TKR Ripping Sound When I Stand Up

    Thank you for adding me. My left knee was operated on on 20 November 2019. Thank you.
  4. N

    TKR Ripping Sound When I Stand Up

    Hi there. I am 7 months post op and have to say not feeling too bad. My one issue is a horrible ripping (like velcro) when I stand up after sitting down. I also have some pain around the scar but not the actual knee replacement which seems to be doing well. I wondered if anyone else has had...
Back
Top Bottom