Recent content by nukneeblue

  1. N

    MUA nukneeblue's recovery thread

    Thanks Kim! It’s so disheartening to not feel like it’s working. I’m at 80 bend and that’s also with PT pushing it. I’ll update you as well! Good luck to you ! Josephine 1. Right now pain level is a 6 mostly throbbing 24/7 2. I’m taking Tramadol 50 mg every 4 hours, oxycodone 0.5 mg usually...
  2. N

    MUA nukneeblue's recovery thread

    @Josephine I’m ready for some advice! My knee is still so painful. I feel as if it’s never going to bend. What question can I answer?
  3. N

    MUA nukneeblue's recovery thread

    Yes I did read your thread, thank you . I’m now a little over a week since the MUA and I did go to PT yesterday and I’m at only about an 80 degree bend. Still in constant pain :(
  4. N

    MUA nukneeblue's recovery thread

    Yes I am and it’s terrible! I went to PT yesterday just to get a measurement but I did end up getting some stretches by the therapist and last night I could hardly move. Today I’m still hurting. He said I was at 70 degrees bend and he hit me to 83 but it’s been at 70 before the manipulation...
  5. N

    Welcome to the November Nimbles' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    I had a left tkr on November 26,2019. Can you please add me to the group? Thank you
  6. N

    MUA nukneeblue's recovery thread

    I’ve just had a MUA this morning and tonight the pain feels like the first week after my LTKR. I’m hoping that this will get the bend I need. I had my left TKR on November 26 and have no issues with extension but can not get past 70 degrees on my own. It’s been over 9 weeks and I’m still in...
Back
Top Bottom