Recent content by nrsycat

  1. N

    TKR Knee stiffness^

    Sorry, I don't know how to respond to each post individually, so I will combine Josephine, I have no problem answering some questions for you. Roy, I don't have a date for the second one yet. I see the doctor tomorrow and am gonna ask to get started. I need a 3D CT scan first (I'm...
  2. N

    TKR Knee stiffness^

    Hi there, I'm new to this forum and I'm thankful I found it. I had a LTK Dec 6 2017 and will be getting my right knee done this year. I am very frustrated because I feel so alone and don't know who to ask about this....then I found this group. I am having trouble with leg pain at night...my...
  3. N

    Welcome to the December SuperNovas' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    Please add me to the group. I had a LTK Dec 6, 17
  4. N

    New here.

    Hi there, I will be having my left TKR on Dec. 5th. Can't wait.
Back
Top Bottom