Recent content by NormyG

  1. N

    TKR Trying too hard, or not hard enough

    Update on bumpy road to recovery. 11 weeks now. Still with fighting moderate swelling. Still using pain meds. Advil and some Tramadol. Recumbent bike is doable, but not by any means without pain. Flex will get to 120 if pushed. So its there, just not easy due to swelling. Walking us getting a...
  2. N

    TKR 9 months post op

    Hi there. Aug 4th was my surgery. I still have swelling and that is limiting the flex. Around 100 comfortable, after that is more, but it feels like I have putty inside my knee which i figure is the swelling. I can sorta pedal the bike backwards, but its certainly not a comfortable spin. But...
  3. N

    TKR Knee pain

    Hi there. My surgury was about the same time as yours. I also had the painful IT band. My PT person did a bit of suction cupping, but it really just took time for it to go away. (That was just last week.) I was very fit and active going into surgery thinking I was going to breeze through it. I...
  4. N

    TKR Trying too hard, or not hard enough

    RTKR Aug 4 2020 Hello all. This forum has been awesome to bring my expectations for recovery into reality. Im nearly 8 weeks in, and the path is there, but very bumpy! Armed with a list of exercises given out when I left the hospital, I diligently worked thru the basics 3 times a day. Basics...
Back
Top Bottom