Recent content by nlp53

  1. nlp53

    TKR Tears at Physical Therapy for TKR

    Thank you all for your kind words and advice. I made an appt today with a different pt recommended by a friend. Hopefully I’ll make progress in the coming weeks. I’ve told myself I’m doing the best I can and everything will be alright. It seems the surgery has triggered depression and it’s hard...
  2. nlp53

    TKR Tears at Physical Therapy for TKR

    I’m 7 weeks post op. Went to PT today and he had me do a heel slide and bend my knee as far as I possibly could with a strap and then do ankle pumps in that position. I cried through the whole thing it hurt so bad. Then he measured the bend at 128 (last session was 125) I dread going to my next...
  3. nlp53

    TKR Tears at Physical Therapy for TKR

    Surgery was 02/07/24 right knee
  4. nlp53

    TKR Tears at Physical Therapy for TKR

    I have range of motion of 123 if my pt holds and bends my leg and it’s quite uncomfortable for me. I reached 123 last week but this week he manipulated and stretched it and it didn’t progress at all. He seemed concerned that it wasn’t more pliable after all the bending and manipulating...
Back
Top Bottom