Recent content by niki_70

  1. niki_70

    TKR Sudden sharp pain when standing - 7 weeks out^

    Hi Josephine, Here are my answers. I hope they are in the format you wanted. 1. Pain level = 2 (random spikes to 5 or more depending on movement) 2. Pain medication = Norco 10-325mg and tylenol 250mg - I take one Norco in the morning, one before PT twice a week and 1 at bedtime. Occasionally...
  2. niki_70

    TKR Sudden sharp pain when standing - 7 weeks out^

    Hi Josephine! I'm totally willing to answer any question you have. I want to do this right. Before my knee replacement, I was a very active road cyclist and would like to eventually get back to that. Thanks so much for being here and helping everyone Josephine!
  3. niki_70

    TKR Sudden sharp pain when standing - 7 weeks out^

    Hi everyone! I found this forum right before my surgery on December 14, 2018. I've read a ton of the posts in both pre-op and recovery, but haven't felt a need to post until now. I've had a mostly amazing recovery. I had some issues the first day after surgery with getting my pain meds right...
  4. niki_70

    Welcome to the December SuperNovas' 2018 Knee Recovery Club

    I had my right tkr on Dec 14, 2018. Can you add me please? :)
Back
Top Bottom