Recent content by Nightingale

  1. N

    TKR LTKR - My First Ever!

    Hi Biggs you’re doing amazing, this is my 2nd knee replacement, other one done 18months ago, both due to a history of damage thought to be caused from many years of gymnastics and martial arts resulting in osteoarthritis, I am just 1 day in front of you and feel ashamed to admit my recovery on...
  2. N

    TKR Uncontrollable pain

    hi all Had my operation on the 12th November, really wondering what I’ve done , in pain most of the time, no appetite, frustrated that I can’t get things done, sorry to rant not like me at all, think they gave me a personality transplant at the same time
  3. N

    TKR Uncontrollable pain

    Thank you so much, wishing you a speedy recovery x
  4. N

    TKR Uncontrollable pain

    Hi Operation was on the 12th November, left knee Nightingale
  5. N

    TKR Uncontrollable pain

    Hi, feeling so weak and no appetite, lots of pain and very frustrating that everything is so difficult , sleeping as and when I can, struggling with best pain relief that doesn’t make me feel disoriented , anyone feeling like this
Back
Top Bottom