Recent content by Nic'sKnees

  1. N

    Finger/Thumb Trigger Thumb

    @sassy_1963 Did you discuss it w/your orthopedic doctor? It's been just about a year, and I just happened upon the site tonight (I think I must've hit my bookmark when I tried to close another tab) and saw your post. So did you figure out enough, and end up having the release surgery? Or did...
  2. N

    Image size limit?

    I tried to upload a series of images, and got an error message that file was too large. I tried to break it up into single pictures, instead of the full 6 pages, but a single image was still too big (I think it was 2.57MB.) Also, I saved them as PDF files in my computer. How can I post these?
  3. N

    PKR Nic'sKnees Recovery Thread

    Thanks Jo. When I first wrote the above, it was more of a pity-party for myself, just to get the whining out. I later realized that my mood was a bit Desiderata-like: “...But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings./Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness...” Since you took the time...
  4. N

    PKR Nic'sKnees Recovery Thread

    Thanks for writing, @Jamie, @Hopper, and @Angel1978. Seems that whenever I get on here, I end up reading other posts (especially the stickies and other informative threads) and forget to check my own, or to write anything myself. :sneaker: Thanks, also to @Josephine & @Lovestoread for reminding...
  5. N

    Abbreviations, Technical Terms, and Acronyms Glossary Created

    I was reading through @runlikethewind 's thread (https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/18-months-post-tka-and-pinching-clanking-etc.28480/) and found one acronym I recognized, and 2 others I had no idea about. I was going to just write them here to ask, but somehow found myself doing searches for...
  6. N

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    These were at the OS's office, one day after; then they changed the Steristrips (incision had bled.)
  7. N

    PKR Nic'sKnees Recovery Thread

    I thought I had posted at least in the Sunbeams thread when I registered here on the 2nd of June, but I don't see anything. My Partial Knee replacement was this past Monday, the 15th. I was so busy up to the weekend, helping people, I barely had time for myself (like checking out the Bonesmart...
Back
Top Bottom