Recent content by Nickyb

  1. Nickyb

    THR NickyB's Recovery thread.

    Hello hippies, lim now nearly 6 weeks post op, walking around at home with nothing,outside with one crutch, I still have a lot of tightness in my thigh, and when I try to lift it, I struggle, live been doing my exercises, plenty of walking, anyone on here a HCA? what where your phased return...
  2. Nickyb

    Hippies scars - post your badges of honor here: NO CHIT-CHAT HERE PLEASE

    My operation was Dec 5, 2019 no staples, just had glue and sterstrips over incision, no infections, I’m a HCA in a GP practice so was vigilante over wound, us nurses are the worse patients @Nickyb I have started a new thread for you. Where you had posted is for photos only. The title of your...
  3. Nickyb

    THR NickyB's Recovery thread.

    Hi. So pleased I’ve found a forum at last, im 4 weeks post op, and having bad aches in the operated leg, and cramping, doing my exercises, as told to do, haven’t gotten the pain I had before though which is a god send anyone else experience this aching? this was my leg on thursday.
  4. Nickyb

    Welcome to the December Supernovas' 2019 Hip Recovery Club

    Hello. I had my total hip replacement on the 5th December. can I be added to the list.
Back
Top Bottom