Recent content by Newknee54

  1. N

    Depression/post-op blues - open for all

    I had a very emotional down period during my second TKR, cried for what seemed no reason at all about everything little thing.There is a large emotional component that no one talks about.Western medicine doesn't recognize the emotional, spiritual part of major surgery.Thats why a web site like...
  2. N

    TKR Pain 3 yrs later

    I recently have had burning pain across the outside of left knee across my kneecap. It came after a long duration of standing during a catering party at my winery on a concrete floor. Also I get very tight in my knees and find if I don't stretch it gets progressively tighter. Has anyone else...
  3. N

    TKR Questions about knee extension and scar massage

    Yes I have had my PT I go to for myofasical release use a sink plunger on areas that are tight.I do not mind it...but don't know how I would feel about using on my knee scar...I may just try it. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum Kneenew54
  4. N

    TKR Emotional roller coaster and bowel problems.

    I am starting week 7 of my second TKR...had Left replaced last Feb 2015. Having a lot of constipation and dehydration issues this time during recovery. Also feeling very depressed and just want to cry about everything. Going to visit primary Doc today. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum...
  5. N

    TKR 8 wks post TKR, doc says they "missed" removing bone spur

    You need a second opinion before you have a revision.Are you sure you aren't over doing.I had a similar experience last May 3 months after TLKR.
Back
Top Bottom