Recent content by Newbee

  1. N

    TKR I just want to ride my bike. :(

    I have been doing water aerobics.
  2. N

    TKR Nordic Walking

    Looking for modifications for bike.I only have mid 90s after tka on left knee 8-30-21 tka right knee 11-23-21.I am still in therapy and doing my part at home.I just want to ride my bike.
  3. N

    TKR I just want to ride my bike. :(

    Hello Mustang Shazzy,I never considered that I would not be able bike either!They had me in a recumbent type bike in p.t.so I thought I could get on my bike that my husband got both of us one a few months before surgery.We loved riding.I do not want to give it up at all!!!I am also afraid to...
  4. N

    TKR I just want to ride my bike. :(

    Hello Mustang Shazzy!I had left tka August 30 2021.Right tka Nov 23 2021.I was very bow legged prior to surgery.Not sure what my problem with flexion is???I had great flexion prior to surgery.I now have mid 90s.I just want to ride my bike :( I go for second opinion in two days.My doc thinks it...
  5. N

    MUA Newbee's Recovery

    Thank you for kind words of wisdom sistersinhim. Inkedmarie I know bilateral is both knees.They were done 11 weeks apart.Thanks
  6. N

    MUA Newbee's Recovery

    Help!Bilateral tka.Post flexion in 90s.Anyone had this problem?Dr. wants to scope.I am not ready yet???
  7. N

    MUA Newbee's Recovery

    I had TKR on left Aug 30 2021.Right on Nov 23.I was very bow legged before surgery.Straight now....but flexion only mid 90s.I am still going to p.t. and doing home exercise.Anyone else have similar experience????:(
Back
Top Bottom