@Sun catcher take your time and do the PT as you see fit. They told me to do it every hour, well that didn't happen. I did what I could and pushed a little bit with the pain but not too much. My knee is still swollen but it's better than before and I'm a little over 4 weeks out. I still ice...
I was nervous too but it all happened so fast and before I knew it I was in recovery. I kept putting my surgery off because I was scared but I'm so glad I did. 3 weeks in and I can walk without my cane for short distance and my range of motion is good. Pain is very minimal. You got this!!
After 3 weeks surgery on 10/16 I can walk without the cane for a little while and my ROM is 3°-115°. The first two weeks were almost a blur for me. I'm now feeling almost normal again. I was scared at first to have this surgery but I'm so thankful that I did.
Currently 2 days post op and I'm having rouble staying asleep. I sleep anywhere from 45-2 hours at a time. That is even with the pain medicine. I have contacted the Dr to see what he says. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Day 2 after surgery. I'm wondering if my nerve block is wearing off. It feels like my knee is swollen and getting some pain on the inside of me. Is this normal?
@Jaycey @lovetocookandsew thank you both. When it was cancelled I went home and self medicated with some wine. It does give me more time to prepare it is the 2nd time it's been cancelled. Lesson learned and all dental work is completed. I'm going to call surgery scheduling and see if I can...
@Jaycey Aww man.. I'm glad you were able to go through with it. No I will probably get a call in a couple of weeks to reschedule. I was upset about it but I can't change it.
Make sure all dental work is done a month before going in. I had to have an emergency cavity filled Tuesday and they cancelled my suey scheduled for 6/3.
@allin1 you are kicking butt. I want to be like you next week. I've heard sleeping if off and on so I've decided to set up shop on the living room so I don't wake anyone.
@JennyLynne I'm glad your progressing, I will have to keep that on mind as well.
@kneeper I think that's the game plan over here. Shorts, tshirts and sports bras
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.