Recent content by NatalieMeadows

  1. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Hey Jo it was a very long day and I am paying for it! I signed my consent and I go in on the 9th Dec for 8 days for the trial so here's hoping the trial is the one thing that is going to work for me!!xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Thanks everyone just waiting for the ambulance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    I have an appointment tomorrow to find out when my spinal cord trial will be. Wish me luck after 7 weeks housebound Im venturing out in an ambulance. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    I agree with both of you its just very hard sometimes when there's something you can't attend or take part in because of my disability. But they know how much I love them and if I could I would do anything for them and with them. Kelly after everything you've been through I think you are an...
  5. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Hi Hun I fell his pain it's truly horrific there is so many different emotions every day! Like you say one day is down and you give up the next you are fighting for all its worth! There isn't a day that goes by when you don't wake up with pain and go to sleep ( if you can!) with pain. My...
  6. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Hi :) how you? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    I am very very proud and they are what gets me through every single day as well as my amazing husband :) I know it was 4 years in August since the TKR Jo!! I cannot believe it's been so long it doesn't seem like that at all!! Hope you are keeping well xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Thanks Jaycey I will do. I have had a horrible evening/night the pain was so bad at one point I was in hysterics and I never ever show how bad it's hurting in front of the kids but I couldn't control it at all. The pain started in my shin and continued through my knee into my groin and into my...
  9. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    No that's university but we do have one in our town but she's likely to go one that is about an hours drive away from home but she will stay in the halls of residence I think. College for you guys is normally a huge distance from home isn't it? She is doing what we call A Levels for the next...
  10. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    It's slightly different here they go to high school from 11 to 16 then college from 16 to 18 and then university after that :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Thanks so much for all your kind replies. I don't think the amputation will ever be an answer for me as I have a 50% chance of getting CRPS in the stump now as well as a huge risk of phantom pain, It is something that would give me mobility back,I am in a wheelchair for most of the time now...
  12. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Thankyou so much for the kind kind words it's so greatly appreciated. I have had such a tough time and I feel like all I ever do is moan about my pain :( I have been passed from one doctor to another and now I'm being treated at an amazing hospital called The Walton Centre. My doctor is also...
  13. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Hi all I hope Im still welcome here and Im so very sorry it's been such a long time since I showed my face. It's been just as tough if not tougher than ever. Ive been diagnosed with CRPS as you know so ive been having alsorts of different treatments for this Im now having a spinal cord...
  14. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Yes Definetly Jo,I've just never heard of them doing another one 2 weeks after the last one I think it's just taken by surprise in the past I've had to beg for a scan! Hope you're ok x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. NatalieMeadows

    MUA It's been a long time.....

    Amputation will still mean pain for me but it will give me some mobility back,to walk places instead of being in the wheelchair would be amazing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom