Recent content by Nanalol

  1. N

    TKR 3 weeks in

    I’ve been back to the hospital and they think I had a muscle spasm in bed which caused the knee the tighten up and I have soft tissue damage. Back on the codeine, they are going to check in with me on Friday to see if it has improved.
  2. N

    TKR 3 weeks in

    Thanks sara61 .. feels like I pulled something as it’s even difficult to walk.. ice pack on covering all areas.. gutted as I was doing so well x
  3. N

    TKR 3 weeks in

    Sorry it’s my left knee
  4. N

    TKR 3 weeks in

    Surgery was 8/4/2022 and full knee replacement.
  5. N

    TKR 3 weeks in

    Tonight I have been woken by excruciating pain in the back of my knee.. can only think I bent my knee in my sleep. Now I’m struggling to walk on it and to do my PT. anyone else had this. I have sent an email to my physio to see if he knows what it is. I’m now 3:00am on the sofa ice and...
Back
Top Bottom