Recent content by Nan7560

  1. N

    TKR Back of knee pain

    I have been sick for 3 weeks and unable to do my exercises. I now have pain in my kneecap and upon standing. Where do I go from here? I am 3 1/2 months PO. Thanks!
  2. N

    TKR Back of knee pain

    3 weeks out and I have been doing well. My knee still feels like a rubber band that has been stretched to the limit but I’m walking, exercising and sleeping ok. Just yesterday for the first time the back of my knee started hurting. Has anyone experienced this? Any suggestions? Thanks!
  3. N

    TKR Back of knee pain

    Surgery date was 1/12/23
  4. N

    TKR Back of knee pain

    I’m 2 1/2 weeks post left tkr.I feel pretty good. Off all meds and walking without assistance. Doing PT twice a week. On off days my routine is exercise/ice/elevate twice a day. My question is I don’t seem to be progressing any further. Am I just expecting too much too fast?
Back
Top Bottom