Recent content by Mzladydeb

  1. Mzladydeb

    Surgery on Nov 17

    I just want to thank everyone for their comments. Also, I had a conversation with my DH and opened up to him on how I was feeling. He came with me to see my doctor and I'm having surgery on my left knee, Nov. 17th. They are doing a TKR. I discovered something about myself from this: I...
  2. Mzladydeb

    Help, what would you do?

    Sometimes it just takes writing everything down so you can see it. What's that saying "so you can see the trees through the forest". Thank you, for letting me vent a little, for letting me see that its not "selfish" to want to do something for yourself and I think most of all--I was too scared...
  3. Mzladydeb

    Help, what would you do?

    I had a TKR on my right knee the end of January. Now looking into the left knee. I've done from A-to-Z for it, and had a MRI done about 2 weeks ago. Of course there is the severe osteoarthritis in all 3 compartments, also bone spurs, severe patellofemoral chondromalacia, subchondral cystic...
Back
Top Bottom