Recent content by myskye

  1. M

    TKR Fall

    Thank you everyone for your replies. I see my doctor on Tuesday, hoping for good news
  2. M

    TKR Fall

    Is it possible to damage the knee replacement. I am three months out of LTKR and lost my balance and fell today. I landed on my backside but had to get up my knees to get up. My knee is now very sore and even though i couldn't bend it very far before tonight is much worse. Any advice?
  3. M

    TKR Fall

    Thank you for the information and encouraging words
  4. M

    TKR Fall

    I just found this forum and am hoping i can get some good advice. I had my left knee replaced Aug 25 and got sick Aug 26. I got a cold and couldn't shake it and than had awful stomach issues from the two full strength aspirin i had to take for two months. I was so sick i couldn't do much...
Back
Top Bottom