Recent content by my1to3

  1. M

    TKR six weeks after RTKR

    No i realize I am not ready to drive but oh so want that freedom again I'm just thanking the stores that have on line delivery service it's been a life saver.
  2. M

    TKR six weeks after RTKR

    Well Hi everyone, 6 weeks out doing PT 2 times a week, on week 5 PT overdid it and I fell back to square one. Now the ache is improved but having a hard time just taking tylenol for pain cannot take any type of NSAID's so i try to take only 2.5 of hydrocodone and elevate and ice. My latest...
  3. M

    TKR six weeks after RTKR

    I iced for an hour and elevated and taken the pills before PT which was also an hour. It felt pretty bad for about a day. But now things are better I am now listening to my knee.
  4. M

    TKR six weeks after RTKR

    Not sure what I can attribute this too. Had PT in Am then had my stitches out in the afternoon but by the time I got back home my whole leg ached I just could not get it comfortable I iced elevated nothing helped Any suggestions on how not to do that again? I was literally in tears.
  5. M

    Hyaluronic Acid Injections

    Had this done every two week x 3 it really didn't help much as one has said the creaking got less but no great miracle. Did the steroid for about a year but being a diabetic my sugars where a little high. I am now 5 days away from a RTKR. On the other hand my brother opted for a TKR has had 2...
  6. M

    TKR Which knee first?

    Thanks for the advice all My MD stated he had bad outcomes when doing both at same time I guess I'll stick with doing the right and getting it over with then do the left. Hoping this all turns out well I'm a chicken when it comes to pain but then I am in pain everyday anyway
  7. M

    TKR Which knee first?

    Hi scheduled my rtkr on 1/21/20 but have a question just how do you decide which knee to do first they both hurt but seems I have more difficulty with my left ie after standing a period of time it's then painful to bend. and is more painful at night but then again when I'm goin up stair I lead...
Back
Top Bottom