Recent content by mudonk

  1. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    I could have this going on...but my journey to a new knee started with a torn meniscus. That was scoped and fixed in December. I walked normal after that but continuing pain/feeling something wasn't right led to another MRI. I wasn't bone on bone, some arthritis, but more torn meniscus, and dead...
  2. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    how was your bend when you walked?
  3. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    I don't know I don't know!! I massaged my knee yesterday and I may have massaged it too hard. I didn't think I was when I was doing it...I think I bruised it, and that's the last thing I needed to do. I'm acting like some obsessed mad women. I can feel it tighten when I stand. It's like some...
  4. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    I never heard of that tape. How do you use it and where do you buy it?
  5. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    I just got an email from a friend of mine from high school, Class of 1969. One classmate is in a nursing home with her second brain tumor. Another one is in the same home with a broken back, and the third one has stage 4 liver and pancreas cancer. Guess I should quit my whining about a stiff knee!
  6. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    The issue my doctor claims with me that has been unique.. He's never had any one with the good rom I have and still being so peg-leg. Everyone has that tight, stiff, heavy feeling, but their rom is lousy. He kept saying " your knee bends well, so you can walk". It's like yeah I can walk...but...
  7. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    So glad I found this site... I DO have a hard time believing/trusting doctors
  8. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    Is this problem a common problem? I'm getting tired of everyone around me heckling me about it. If I could walk right, I'd be thrilled .. But I can't. The only bend I can achieved is if I pull my leg up and walk like a prancing pony!
  9. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    The Tylenol thing. Over the years, I've had 9 operations. I used to get migraines, and in 2004 was in a car wreck where I was life-flighted. Over and over I have been prescribed some form of pain meds with Tylenol in it. And have tried it with just everyday aches and pains. No relief ... Change...
  10. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    1. Not much pain now. At times achy and now and then a pain here and there. 2. Oxycodone . 5 mg in the beginning every 6 hours. Now I take one before PT. At times I may take an alieve or 2 aspirins. I had something weaker than the oxy, but it...
  11. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    Back from doctor visit. Said it should bend when walking, since I'm at least 130 probably more ROM. He Thought maybe I had to retrain my brain. I thought the same since someone else mentioned that. I was on vacation 3 weeks ago and walked at least a mile or two a day. You'd think that would get...
  12. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    I'm going tomorrow to see OS. I'm peg-leg because when I stand to walk everything gets tight and my knee won't bend . It bends well when sitting or laying down. Therapist. Is baffled.
  13. M

    TKR Anyone have this problem

    12 weeks after TKR, my ROM is 125 plus, and that is achieved without any kind of pushing, but when I stand to walk I have a tight band feel around my knee and I still have to walk stiff/peg-legged. Anyone know whats wrong?
Back
Top Bottom